Get To Know The Machine Quickly
If it is versatility you are after – look no further than our 1060 model. Powerful with a choice between a 70W and a 90W and almost double the working area of its’ baby sister, the 5070 and a pass through feature for longer materials. This is by far our most popular model as it offers you the best of both worlds – speed, power and size.
- Working Size: 1 000 x 600mm
- Dimensions: 1650mm x 920mm x 1050mm
- Laser Power: 70W / 90 Watts (+ R10 000)
- Work Area Drop: 90mm
- Pass-Through: Yes
- Work Area Drop 90mm
- Max weight of material: 25kg
- Max perspex thickness (Cutting): 10mm / 12mm
- Max mdf supawood thickness (Cutting): 9mm / 12mm
- Work Surface: Aluminum Slats
- Cooling: Water Cooled
- Cabinet Style: Floor Standing
- Weight: 200kg
- PC Connection: USB
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows
- Power Requirements: 220V Single Phase
It has a working area that is ideal for cutting & engraving on a wide variety of materials and suitable for all industries.
Whats In The Box?
INCLUDED WITH EVERY SA ARGUS LASER MACHINE PURCHASE
- The backing of the SA Argus Team – leading Co2 supplier in SA since 2007.
- Complete laser machine with extractor and cooling system
- Delivery and installation included in the purchase price (anywhere in SA)
- 2 Days Training at your premises
- 1 Year warranty incl call out, labour & parts
- Free telephone, email, Skype and teamviewer support
- Availability of parts and speedy after-sale support
SMARTnavigator ® – includes a direct link to the contact person at SA Argus. – send a free sms, email and system notice for a fast response.
- SMARTnavigator ® – A desktop application that offers a complete business solution, incl operating software.
Main Software Applications
ARGUSapp ® – Manage your artwork straight from CoreIDRAW to laser machine in 60 seconds.
SMARTphoto ® – Convert any photo for laser engraving with perfect results.
RemoteSUPPORT – FREE support while never leaving your desk.
Know your material – settings, overviews, tips and tricks and different applications.
Short overview of operating the laser. Perfect for new operator training.
Design is so simple. That’s why it’s complicated.