Get To Know The Machine Quickly
Go big or go home! If size matters, you want the 1290. Ideal for big production environments, the 1290 offers you 1.2m and the option between a 90W and the mighty, 150W, enabling you to cut up to 25mm acrylic! Why limit yourself if you can have it all?
- Working Surface Area: 1 200mm x 900mm
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 1800mm x 920mm x 1380mm
- Laser Power Options: 90W / 150 Watts (+R30 000)
- Work Area Drop: 90mm
- Pass-Through: Yes
- Max weight of material: 25kg
- Max perspex thickness (Cutting): 12mm / 20mm
- Max mdf supawood thickness (Cutting): 9mm / 18mm
- Work Surface: Aluminum Slats
- Cooling: Water Cooled
- Cabinet Style: Floor Standing
- Weight: 220kg
- PC Connection: USB
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows
- Power Requirements: 220V Single Phase
Designed for laser material processing in a wide variety of big production environments where extra working size is required.
Whats In The Box?
INCLUDED WITH EVERY SA ARGUS LASER MACHINE PURCHASE
- The backing of the SA Argus Team – leading Co2 supplier in SA since 2007.
- Complete laser machine with extractor and cooling system
- Delivery and installation included in the purchase price (anywhere in SA)
- 2 Days Training at your premises
- 1 Year warranty incl call out, labour & parts
- Free telephone, email, Skype and teamviewer support
- Availability of parts and speedy after-sale support
SMARTnavigator ® – includes a direct link to the contact person at SA Argus. – send a free sms, email and system notice for a fast response.
- SMARTnavigator ® – A desktop application that offers a complete business solution, incl operating software.
Main Software Applications
ARGUSapp ® – Manage your artwork straight from CoreIDRAW to laser machine in 60 seconds.
SMARTphoto ® – Convert any photo for laser engraving with perfect results.
RemoteSUPPORT – FREE support while never leaving your desk.
Know your material – settings, overviews, tips and tricks and different applications.
Short overview of operating the laser. Perfect for new operator training.
There are three responses to a piece of design: yes, no and wow!