Get To Know The Machine Quickly
The 5070 is our entry level model, but by no means lacking in power, speed or endurance with a 24/7 working capacity. Equipped with a 70W laser source, it is ideal for cutting and engraving on a wide variety of materials in small production lot sizes. If you still want all the benefits of a 70W, but do not need to do items much larger than an A2 (with room to spare) – this mini beast is for you!
- Work Surface Area: 500 x 700mm
- Dimensions: 1450 x 1110 x 900mm
- Laser Power: 70 Watts
- Work Area Drop: 220mm
- Pass-Through: No
- Max weight of material: 20kg
- Max perspex width (Cutting): 10mm
- Max mdf supawood (Cutting): 9mm
- Work Surface: Aluminium Slats
- Cooling: Water Cooled
- Cabinet Style: Floor Standing
- Weight: 180kg
- PC Connection: USB
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows
- Power Requirements: 220V Single Phase
Perfect for industries such as scrapbooking, corporate gifts, fashion & jewellery and even the events industry.
Whats In The Box?
INCLUDED WITH EVERY SA ARGUS LASER MACHINE PURCHASE
- The backing of the SA Argus Team – leading Co2 supplier in SA since 2007.
- Complete laser machine with extractor and cooling system
- Delivery and installation included in the purchase price (anywhere in SA)
- 2 Days Training at your premises
- 1 Year warranty incl call out, labour & parts
- Free telephone, email, Skype and teamviewer support
- Availability of parts and speedy after-sale support
SMARTnavigator ® – includes a direct link to the contact person at SA Argus. – send a free sms, email and system notice for a fast response.
- SMARTnavigator ® – A desktop application that offers a complete business solution, incl operating software.
Main Software Applications
ARGUSapp ® – Manage your artwork straight from CoreIDRAW to laser machine in 60 seconds.
SMARTphoto ® – Convert any photo for laser engraving with perfect results.
RemoteSUPPORT – FREE support while never leaving your desk.
Know your material – settings, overviews, tips and tricks and different applications.
Short overview of operating the laser. Perfect for new operator training.
It’s not about what it is, it’s about what it can become.